Tuesday 17 April 2012

Massive Priceline Haul!

This post is to publish some photos of all the products I purchased & received free at Priceline today.

Here is my video swatching and briefly talking about the products:



Promotional Catalogue:

The bag:



 The products I purchased to make up $60:

(Models Prefer: Blush in "Desk to Date", Matte primer, angled blush brush
Rimmel: 250 Steel Grey Eyeshadow
Revlon: Lip Butters in "Peach Parfait" and "Sweet Tart")

~

Contents of the free beauty bag:





Check out my video to see the products in full! :)

If you live in Australia, hurry to Priceline quick! These deals end Monday April 23rd 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul! You bought some really cool stuff and all those gifts look amazing!
    Also, thankyou for commenting on my blog, the cab are truly amazing!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete